I’ve been writing ever since I was little, and have the angst-written poetry to prove it. Actually, my poetry wasn’t full of angst; I had a very content childhood. The most precious thing given to me by my parents was a continuing sense of curiosity. I was, am, and always will be curious about the world around me. I have a deep passion for knowledge and continuous learning, something that I tried to instill in my students, and something that I try to impart in my day to day life.
What I can do for you:
- Copy writing, editing, and proofing for marketing materials, day to day business documentation, topical articles;
- Resume / CV building or editing;
- Business Plan editing;
- Manuscript editing and proofing;
- Essay editing (caveat students, I will not write papers for you);
- Letter writing;
- Tutoring English writing.
- BA in Archeology and English Literature (double major) at the University of Calgary (2001);
- MA in English Literature at the University of Toronto (2003);
- Graduate year of study at the University of Bristol (2003/4);
- Taught university students English Rhetoric and Writing in English for Academics at the Warsaw School of Social Psychology (2004-6);
- Taught early year and Korean youth essential English at Avalon English Institute in South Korea (2007);
- Various copy and editing projects (2008-2010);
- Currently employed in local government administration in metro Vancouver.